Let kids control a unique superhero clash involving 3 iconic Marvel characters, with LEGO Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage (76173).
Amazing, blazing Marvel megastars!
Young superheroes are in for non-stop, red-hot action and adventure when teenage web-slinger Spider-Man and super villain Carnage come together with walking-inferno Ghost Rider and his flame-covered, 3-stud shooter supercharger-equipped car. This fun-packed playset will provide kids with endless excitement and entertainment as they build, play out and display scenes with the thrilling trio. For extra creative fun, the downloadable LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- LEGO Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage (76173) is a premium playset packed with imaginative play possibilities featuring 3 iconic characters from the Marvel Universe.
- Includes Spider-Man, Carnage and Ghost Rider minifigures. Ghost Rider’s robust, stylish car has a removable roof, removable flames and a 3-stud-shooter supercharger peeking out of its hood.
- The trio of classic Marvel characters, plus the amazing Ghost Rider car, provide kids with endless possibilities to build, play and display as they role-play endless, imaginative superhero adventures.
- For ages 7 and up. This stand-out set is a perfect gift idea for a young superhero’s birthday, holiday or special treat.
- Ghost Rider’s car measures over 1 in. (5 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 2 in. (7 cm) wide and looks great on display in kids’ rooms.
- Using the extra elements provided, kids can detach the flames from Ghost Rider’s car and transform it into a sleek, black muscle car.
- For extra building fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- All LEGO Marvel Spider-Man playsets are premium quality and designed to deliver maximum opportunities for imaginative, developmental play.
- LEGO components satisfy strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil stringent global safety standards.